Why be a MOF member? participate or applying procurement offered by Malaysian Government.
In order to obtain any government projects or jobs, the very first thing you need to do is to register your company with Ministry of Finance (MOF), or commonly known as to apply MOF license.
To be eligible to supply products and services to the Malaysian Government, you need to first register your company with Ministry of Finance (MOF). Obtaining the MOF License Treasury Registrations is a prerequisite for companies to participate in government sector and semi-government tenders and contracts. This include supplying goods and services including consultancy to government ministries, departments and agencies.
Why be a MOF member?
- The registered company can participate or applying procurement offered by Malaysian Government either it is Federal, State Government, Local Councils or Statutory Body.
- The company may getting the quotes and tenders via MOF Portal.
- The company may display catalogs and prices in the portal and expand the marketing opportunities.
- Facilitate Government Agencies to invite quotes, tenders or direct purchases.
- Registration for basic account.
- Registration for Enterprise
- Registration for Sdn Bhd
- Registration for Bumiputra
- Addition of field code
- Updating company profile – no fee incharged.