Our team of professionals has extensive experience and expertise to provide Corporate Secretarial Services services with discretion and integrity.
Today's competitive marketplace demands operational productivity, administrative efficiency, agility, shorter turnaround and increased shareholders' value. Our Corporate Secretarial Services Division is able to assist our clients to achieve these to some extent. We provide support to our client's important back office functions and processes. Our team is geared towards providing assistance and possess the necessary resources to ensure that our clients comply with the statutory requirements. Our team of professionals has extensive experience and expertise to provide Corporate Secretarial Services services with discretion and integrity.
Incorporation of various forms of Business Entities in Malaysia
- Company Incorporation – Incorporation of Private and Public Limited Companies, Foreign Companies and Company Limited by Guarantee.
- Registration of Representative Office and Regional Office with the Ministry of International Trade and Industry (MITI).
Corporate Secretarial Services
- Ensure compliance with Statutory Requirements.
- Prepare resolutions of the Board of Directors/Shareholders.
- Attend Board Meetings, Board Committee Meetings and Members’ Meetings and prepare Minutes of Meetings.
- Share Registration and provide advisory services.
- Provision of Named Company Secretary.
- Act as Authorised Representative of Foreign Companies.
Other related services
- Sale of Shelf Companies.
- Conduct of Company Searches at the Companies Commission of Malaysia (“CCM”) and Individual Bankruptcy Searches.
- Assist clients in the striking off of their companies pursuant to Under S550 of Companies Act 2016.
Our Incorporation Services Process